FLASH

martes, 12 de febrero de 2013

WHITNEY HOUSTON THE ESSENTIAL


WHITNEY HOUSTON THE ESSENTIAL



CD1
01 - You Give Good Love
02 - Ahorro de All My Love For You
03 - Greatest Love Of All
04 - Todo a la vez
05 - If You Say My Eyes Are Beautiful ( Dueto Con Jermaine Jackson)
06 - ¿no es así casi Have It All
07 - Where Do Broken Hearts Go
08 - All The Man That I Need
09 - Run To You
10 - I Have Nothing
11 - I Will Always Love You
12 - Exhale (Shoop Shoop)
13 - ¿Por qué Does It Hurt So Bad
14 - I Believe In You And Me
15 - Heartbreak Hotel (Feat. Faith Evans y Kelly Price)
16 - My Love Is Your Love
17 - Different Cast mismo guión (Duet Con Deborah Cox)
18 - Could I Have This Kiss Forever (Duet Con Enrique Iglesias) (Metro Mix)


CD2
01 – Fine
02 - If I Told You That (dueto con George Michael)
03 - Its Not Right pero está bien (Mix Thunderpuss) 04 - Mi Love Is Your Love (Jonathan Peters Mix)
05 - Heartbreak Hotel (Feat. Faith Evans y Kelly Price) (Hex Hector Mix)
06 - I Learned From The Best (HQ2 Mix)
07 - Step By Step (Junior Vasquez Mix)
08 - Im cada mujer (Clivilles Y Mix Cole)
09 - Queen Of The Night (Mix Cj Mackintosh)
10 - I Will Always Love You (Hex Hector Mix)
11 - Love Will Save The Day (Jellybean Y David Morales Mix)
12 - Im Your Baby Tonight (Radio Edit Dronez)
13 - So Emotional (David Morales Mix)
14 - I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me) (Junior Vasquez Mix)
15 - How Will I Know (Junior Vasquez Mix)
16 - Greatest Love Of All ( Junior Vasquez Mix)
17 - One Moment In Time
18 - The Star Spangled Banner (peformed 27/01/1991 En vivo Super Bowl XXV)





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario